A Soldiers Blog


Search Site search web

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Marine Moms In Action

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS


Hello,

I wanted to tell you about the Marine Corps and Military theme Christmas cards I created for this year. I am the mother of a United States Marine who is currently stationed at Cherry Point, NC with the VMGR-252. He will be deployed to Iraq in February 2005. My husband and I own a print shop, and that is how I am able to make and sell these cards. I am also one of the moms who heads up our Washington State Marine Moms support group, and part of the proceeds will go to our group. We are very active in helping support the families of our fallen Marines, as well as any other related issues that arise.

I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to share the Web site where these Christmas cards are displayed. There is an order form that can be downloaded and faxed or mailed to me at my place of business.

Thank you for your consideration. You can find the links to the cards either by going to our business Web site at http://www.fineprintcompany.com/ (look under Hot Off The Press towards the bottom of the page) or our Marine Moms Web site at http://www.sharp-design.us/bandofmothers/home.html (in the upper left corner of the page).

Semper Fi,
Julie Sharp
253.852.6020 (work)
Minuteman Press
841 Central Ave. N. #105
Kent, WA 98032

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!