A Soldiers Blog


Search Site search web

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Email Received

I read your blog, and like so many, you are confronted with IED's. I'm a remote sensing scientist, not a soldier, and my am aware that my ideas my help or belong in File 13; I just thought I'd pass them on.

I developed a method for the foot soldier to identify IED's up to 5 meters away (landmines closer). The method is pocket-size, so cheap everyone could carry one, and works battery-free.

I don't mean to be presumptuous, just thought it may help. When ever you get a break off duty and can get on the net, (if interested) please look it over and let me know. The direct link is listed below my email address.

best of luck and do take care of yourself (that expression is what my girlfriend wrote me during my days in the Vietnam war). All sites and info are free.


John Janks

Houston, TX
281-935-1329
jjanks@earthlink.nethttp://www.home.earthlink.net/~jsjrsi/id12.html


asoldiersblog.com

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!