A Soldiers Blog


Search Site search web

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Iraq War News

A Mother's Plea to all Americans
A Mother's Plea to all Americans
To all Americans,


Soldiers are dying and we debate, soldiers are suffering and we throw anti-war protests, soldiers are hungry and we criticize our President. Soldiers are truly enduring the horrible. We must pull together as a country. I ask, you no I get down on my knees and I beg you support a soldier TODAY. Today, contact this site, or contact operationac.com or any adopt-a-soldier program. Write a letter, go to your local veterans association, see if there is a wife with a husband deployed and mow her lawn, watch her children, give her a hug. DO SOMETHING to support these precious heroes. I need you, they need you for this is the type of person a soldier is
"I was with that which others did not want to be,
I went to where others feared to go, and did what others failed to do.
I asked nothing of those who gave nothing,
and reluctantly accepted the thought of eternal loneliness that I feel.
I have seen the face of terror, felt the stinging cold of fear,
And enjoyed the sweet taste of a moments love.
I have cried pain and hope,
But most of all I have lived times others would say were best forgotten.
At least some day I'll be able to say,
That I was proud what I was, A Soldier."
anonymous
If you do not realize it yet let me clue you in. WE ARE AT WAR There is a war effort going on be a part of it's success.
Patti Patton-Bader
A Soldier's Mom
Iraq War News Iraq War News

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!