A Soldiers Blog


Search Site search web

Sunday, June 01, 2003

FREE T-SHIRT WHEN YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS & SEND A CARE PACKAGE 39.95 FREE SHIPPINGSOLDIERS BLOG
KEEP YOUR HELMET ON
OPEN LETTER TO MR. SEAN PENN
My Heart Cries:
Dear Mr. Penn

My heart cries for the children of war, the division of americans this war has brought about, the graves of the slaughtered being unearthed, but mostly my heart cries for my 20 year old son over there in Iraq trying to do his job. I sincerly hope that in your future quests that you keep in mind that he is out there in the sand, with the fleas, keeping his helmet on.Please support the families of our troops. I support your right to make my heart cry.
A Soldiers Mom
Patti Bader
Pasadena, Ca. 91104
http://asoldiersblog.com

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!