A Soldiers Blog


Search Site search web

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

A SOLDIERS MOM

It's Tuesday 05/13/03 my husbands birthday and still no word from Brandon and NO news articles about his unit. I guess in this instance "No News Is Good News'.We have kicked out 12 Cuban Diplomats from the UN.It seems everyday we allienate another country. I hope the aggresive track we are taking will eventually lead us to peace. I went to the grocery store and talked with the checker. He was a Viet Nam vet. He said when he came back from deployment he was a basket case,suicidal. His mother had him talk to a counselor .After that he states, he was fine. Mothers Thank God for them.These soldiers have a long road to hoe still and I plan to support them till this job is done.Patti BaderFREE T-SHIRT WHEN YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS & SEND A CARE PACKAGE 39.95 FREE SHIPPING

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!