A Soldiers Blog


Search Site search web

Thursday, May 15, 2003

A SOLDIERS MOM
Finally we have news on Brandon's unit.They are in Ar Ramadi, Iraq. " It is west of Baghdad and we are functioning as a maneuver battalion. I have anArea of Operations that is about 30 kilometers by 100 kilometers. Our guysare working to provide a safe and secure environment for everyone in thatarea. We just got some showers hooked up and we're working to build a betterliving area for the guys. Right now everyone is living in the dirt on cots,but I hope to have pre-fab buildings with A/C before I leave if not muchsooner. Its tough, but our guys are hanging in."exceprt from Officers Note. Needless to say I am filled with pride for my son and his unit.God Bless Our Troops.Patti Bader05/15/03Army Mandates Post-Iraq Emotional Program

Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!