A Soldiers Blog


Search Site search web

Monday, April 14, 2003

ALL TIME TOP GREATS
of "Misinformation Minister Al
Sahhaf. His lunatic counterfactual
art gave us a laugh during the war.

"There are no American infidels in
Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings as usual- we will
slaughter them all!"

"God will roast their stomachs in
hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"We are not afraid of the
Americans. Allah has condemned
them. They are stupid and they are
condemned."

"I speadk better English than this
villain Bush."

"Lying is forbidden in Iraq.
President Hussein will tolerate
nothing but truthfulness as he is a
man of great honor."


"I can say, and I am responsible for
what I am saying, that they have
started to commit suicide under the
walls of Baghdad."




--------------------------------------------------



Prev | List | Random | Next
Powered by RingSurf!